Technical Library Management for the Digital Age
eMan™ has been created with input from aircraft operators and MROs to deal with the technical document management challenges facing today’s maintenance organisations.
eMan™ provides a central repository for technical documents and applications, streamlining the way you manage your technical library, guaranteeing version control and providing compliance statistics by user.
Improve regulatory compliance, save time,
Reduce subscription costs and improve safety.
eMan™ provides a fast and smooth method of managing job-critical engineering documentation to provide access for all members of your team, wherever they are working. eMan™ is feature-rich, providing operational benefits for all types of user, while streamlining business processes and ensuring accountability.
For End Users:
- One easy-to-use eMan Portal to access all information regardless of file type.
- Quick 24/7 access to all formats of documents and OEM applications.
- Access documents/applications from a range of devices - desktop to tablet.
- Real-time access to publication status and revision information.
- No applications or additional software to maintain on local machines.
For Library Administrators:
- Ability to add/edit/update publications from the eMan™ Admin Tool, without need for additional IT resource.
- Quickly and easily make changes to add or move publications, with these instantly available to users.
- Create Read & Sign™ notifications and track compliance by user.
- Eliminate duplicate subscriptions where possible.
- Automatic notification of subscription renewal/update events.
For IT / Information Systems:
- Offload the majority of tasks involved with managing publications.
- Eliminate support of updating publications and software on individual machines.
- Ability to outsource technical library support to AviIT Managed Service with no hardware/software obligations.
- Reduced technical support of users with access issues.
Your data anywhere, anytime, over any network
Online demonstrations are available upon request.
Below are some case studies from clients whose technical document management challenges could be very similar to yours, and how they overcame them using eMan.
We have the following downloads available
With superior knowledge in maintaining legacy fleets, Monarch Aircraft Engineering Limited is also a leading MRO for new technology aircraft, focusing on cost-efficient service delivery to both Monarch and a number of blue-chip airlines and operators.
Blue Hawaiian has been Hawaii’s air-tour leader for over 25 years, with a fleet consisting of 22 aircraft serving all four major Hawaiian islands.
Metro Aviation was incorporated in 1982 as a helicopter charter, flight training and maintenance operation. It entered the air medical service business in November 1983 with only two used Hughes 500-D helicopters providing helicopter ambulance services.
Era Helicopters LLC, established in 1948, is the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the industry. Era has over 170 helicopters operating in support of offshore oil and gas transport, air medical services, search and rescue operations.....
Need more info?
We'd love to hear from you so why not get in touch with any questions you may have?